
This is where you could find me running this past weekend. My husband and I went on an anniversary getaway. We left the kids with grandma and grandpa - but my running shoes got to come along. Such a scenic, beautiful run. Isn't it fun to run in new places? Different pavement, new things to see, new smells, new routes. Especially near a national park like Zion's - nature at its best. And I was running with one of my favorite running partners - my spouse. A run I won't soon forget.
Happy Anniversary! What a fun getaway. New routes make the distance fly by. I'm so glad you got to run with your husband. He's amazing to be able to keep up with you with no training!
ReplyDeleteSounds heavenly!
ReplyDeleteAlways nice to change the scenery! Running along the beaches in Cali this weekend and being in a different climate was great! Happy anniversary too!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Im so happy that you 2 got to enjoy a get-away together! And to run together...you deserve it! Wish Id been the one to babysit the boys. (o; They were SO funny when I was there visiting. I totally miss them!
ReplyDelete