Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Race Stats

For those of you who haven't created a section on the right hand side of the blog for your race stats, feel free to do so. Didn't want to exclude anyone. You can post past races/stats as well as future races - so we can cheer you on!

5 comments:

  1. Lisa - I've created a place for you to post your stats. Just click on the screwdriver/wrench thingy and enter your stats in the text box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, girls,
    Did you all receive an email confirmation that you registered? The last page said I would receive one and I have not yet. My credit card was billed, so they did get that info. I'm just worried about the lack of a confirmation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa - or click on customize in the upper right corner and then you can edit your race stats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah, I dont think St George sent me an email confirmation either. If they took your money, Ill bet its all good. Let's hope!!!

    ReplyDelete