Monday, April 27, 2009

Congratulations to Marcie!

Okay, this blog entry is just because I think we all need to be excited about Marcie's new Garmin. I kept waiting for her to bring it up herself, but since she hasnt- we need to all recognize that she has joined the Garmin club. Yay Marcie! May your watch bring you continual knowledge and speed! (o:

I cant not be excited about people's new running shoes, garmins, any other cool running gear!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah Congratulations!
    It's a totally fun tool!
    Except when it tells you, you are going slower than you think! I can't imagine doing my training program without it, it was so nice to have a beep that told me when my intervals were over, rather than having to keep looking at a watch and trying to remember what time the last interval started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more guesstimating mileage and speed. Come to find out my guesstimating was not too accurate. I'm in love . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Garmin girls! So...who's left without one now???

    ReplyDelete