Im just thinking. Bridge has gotten me all fired up about doing a Ragnar Relay. Maybe next year, the Arizona one? I dont particularly want to be the captain, if anyone else wants that responsibility. But if no one else will do it, and I do it- you must, of course, all call me captain at all times until the race is over. (o:
So im just throwing this out there to see how much interest there is. Any takers?
And if I do have to be captain- Bridge I need your experience to help me organize this. Maybe co-captains?
Give me some input you guys. Either way...
Here is a link to the Ragnar Arizona Relay. http://www.ragnarrelay.com/delsol/index.php
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm all for co-captaining. :) Best time to register will be about September. Excited you want to do it!!! It will be nice to start early on this. This last one just seemed so rushed. I found that I was assisting captaining even though I wasn't captain. I'm also co-captain of the LA team even though I'm a state away! hehe Funny because I was thinking of team names for next year Del Sol this morning. LOL
ReplyDelete