Congrats to all of you that signed up for St. George! Looks like you all made it in! Let that lottery luck follow you into injury free training and awesome results! I'll be thinking of all of you!
Knowing this now, please let me know if there is anyone crazy enough to do Ragnar Las Vegas the following weekend, but I wouldn't expect you to want to so soon after a marathon! That might be a little too much without enough rest! Anyone on the blog that is not doing St. George and might want to do Ragnar, let me know.
Congrats again to all doing St. George!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Im hoping to do both!!!
ReplyDeleteI've got two marathons in four months but if Lindy wouldn't mind pushing me in a wheelchair as she runs, perhaps I could do the Ragnar, too. I joke :) Count me out of the Ragnar - maybe next year.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I can do Ragnar a week later! Now that running a marathon is real, the thought of it is totally overwhelming to me. AND we're hoping to turn the St. George trip into a family trip of sorts, so I don't know what our schedule will be. Sorry!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm so excited to try my first marathon! Staying injury free seems to be a big accomplishment and having lots of GUTS!! as Lindy says! Here goes some serious training! I'm looking for a slow and go program - anyone have some great ideas? thanks, Lisa
ReplyDeleteLisa - check out Hal Higdon's training programs. I did his program for my first 5K up to my first 1/2. Good stuff and it's forgiving for a busy person! Here is a link for the novice marathon training programs: http://www.halhigdon.com/marathon/Mar00novice.htm
ReplyDelete