Lisa, Hannah, Marcie, Lindy, Cynthia Can't wait to hear everyone's stories of the St. George marathon! Mine will be coming shortly as soon as I can stop rubbing icy hot all over my legs. A marathon is a huge undertaking that starts with the very first day of training and the sweet reward comes when you cross that finish line. Congratulations! We did it!Sunday, October 4, 2009
WE DID IT!
Lisa, Hannah, Marcie, Lindy, Cynthia Can't wait to hear everyone's stories of the St. George marathon! Mine will be coming shortly as soon as I can stop rubbing icy hot all over my legs. A marathon is a huge undertaking that starts with the very first day of training and the sweet reward comes when you cross that finish line. Congratulations! We did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marcie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the picture! I got misty-eyed just seeing the picture!!!