Hi ladies! Ragnar Las Vegas was a great time! I will have stories posted soon. But first…we need a team name for Ragnar Del Sol so I can register us this week. Best team name in Vegas was Scrambled Legs and Achin’. :) Looking for some creative ideas by this Thursday – hoping that we will keep this as an all girls team so that might play into the name. If we don’t decide on a name we can just put To Be Decided and update it later. Here are a bunch of examples of last year AZ teams, but let’s be original:
2009 Team Names
Even if you can’t join the team with us please make some suggestions if you think of something! Thanks, girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still hoping Lisa will join because she is such a party. But if not this time, you'll (Lisa) have to help us name the team anyway!!!
ReplyDeleteLisa had a good list when we were trying to name our Islands Club- and allot of them were female gender specific.
Do you remember some of those awesome names you had on the list, Lisa???
We really need Lisa for this, but when I read to Lyndsee tonight this came to mind: "We run for fun in the hot hot sun" Is that a copywright violation from Dr. Seuss? :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, how do we know what runner we will be? Do we draw straws or have a bidding war or what? I looked at the intermediate training plan...that's a lot of running! I'm excited though. It's always good to have something to train for through the holidays.
Once we have the full team I look at everyone's abilities and decide on a per van basis who might be best for which. I then will run it past everyone for input. Also, Ragnar tends to change legs closer to race day, so we typically do the assignments later on in the process so that nobody gets switched from 12 miles to 19 when 12 was their ability. ;) Causes us to have to redo everyone's legs when Ragnar changes stuff!
ReplyDeleteLisa, got suggestions?? :) I hear you're good at this.