Saturday, September 12, 2009

Go Bridge!

Good luck on the 10K tomorrow, Bridge! I've never tried one. It sounds like a fun distance. I'll have to look to you for advice when I decide to sign up for one.

Are we St. Georgers planning on the early bus? Have you already let them know?

3 comments:

  1. Hannah, I think we just show up - maybe a little before four - and hope we get on the 4 a.m. early buses. I wouldn't think there would be that many people anxious to board the 4 a.m. buses but with all the prizes they're giving out, there could be more than I expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridge- Im anxious to hear about your Green Run, when you get a chance. Did they use cups? Or byob? What else did they do to be "green"? Is your shirt cute? Is it green?

    ReplyDelete