BLING Van 1


BLING Van 2

Karen about to Get This Party Started!!!

Makeover for Lisa's Van!

Our other Lovely BLING transporter!

We are begging for compliments:)

Lisa passes to Kecia- Go Kecia!!!

At night we become the "Look at Me!" Girls!!! Everyone wants to touch our glowy pigtails! Where does Bridge get this great stuff???
All I can say is what great FUN it was! Thank you girls for including me in the race fun. It motivated me to run again, which I have left by the wayside for a few years, and I thought the whole experience was truly TERRIFIC! My parting words are that I wish I could sell my house to move to Chandler and run with y'all every day! Wah!
ReplyDeleteI want glowy pigtails!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Everyone should want those Pigtails! What an amazing race - I've now taken to describing Ragnar as "My Favorite Race I've ever run" I feel more motivated to set personal bests with my girls "Owning" my times and cheering me on! Thanks everyone for the positive influence in my life!
ReplyDelete