Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Congratulations Karen and Lindy!

Karen and Lindy ran a speedy 3:38 and qualified for Boston, meeting Karen's goal! I'm so happy for them. They looked so happy and strong at the end, like they could have done it all again. Way to go ladies! We want to hear all about it!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations also to Cynthia, Barb, and Bridge! Cynthia pushed through a "not feeling so great" day to get a PR! Barb proved herself an excellent Pacer! Bridge ran a strong race, despite having recently finished an Ultra Ragnar and having some injuries she is working through! Way to go Gals! I am so proud of my Sweat Sisters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to give you all a hug - way to go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job ladies!!! I was happy to get a chance to run with Cynthia and Barb for a bit too! Congrats to the Boston bound girls!

    ReplyDelete